An update on the job front - I've been working at UPS in the early hours of the morning (4-9) since December. I don't like it. I'm still looking and really don't consider myself employed and it's only part time.
But since December I have been dating Julie! It's going about as well as it could. Last month we road tripped it down to San Diego to go to a friend's wedding (who she didn't know, not that she knew anyone we saw down there, what a trooper). So it was basically a 5 day date starting and ending with a 17 hour car ride. And it was great. We got home from the trip 7:30 pm and hung out afterward until we reached our self imposed curfew.
The picture is us at the Space Needle on Julie's birthday. Life is great! (I still wouldn't complain if I found a cool job, but seeing Julie every day would make jobs even worse than UPS ok.)
Thanks for the update, dude.
ReplyDelete